Exam Reference Book Set (Roofing Trade Knowledge)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The examinations to obtain a Florida contractor’s license are open-book tests. This reference book set includes the eleven books specified by the state for the trade knowledge exam for Roofing Contractor licenses.It does not include the reference books needed for the Business & Finance segment of the exam. You get:
- Walker’s Estimator’s Reference
- OSHA Regulations
- SMACNA Architectural Sheet Metal Manual
- Roofing Construction & Estimating
- NRCA Roofing Manual – Membrane Roofing Systems
- NRCA Roofing Manual – Metal Panel & SPF Roof Systems
- NRCA Roofing Manual – Steep-Slope Roof Systems
- NRCA Roofing Manual – Architectural Metal Flashing
- NRCA Waterproofing Manual
- Florida Building Code – Building
- Florida Building Code – HVHZ
These are the current editions listed by the state and are stocked in-house, which means when you place an order, there is no need to wait on the publisher, we’ll get your books shipped immediately! (Usually the same day when orders are placed before 4 pm M-F).
Because we order a large volume of books, we get a pretty significant discount from publishing companies, and we pass the savings right on to you. Our Trade Knowledge book package is only $1,000.00, an unbelievably low price for all these reference books, which most roofers continue to use in their business practice.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 15 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.