Exam Reference Book Set (Business & Finance, Roofing Trade Knowledge)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The examinations to obtain a Florida contractor’s license are open-book tests. This reference book set includes all fourteen exam books needed to pass both required examinations for a Roofing license:
- The Florida Contractor’s Manual
- AIA Documents (A-201, A-401, and A-701)
- Builder’s Guide to Accounting
- Walker’s Estimator’s Reference
- OSHA Regulations
- SMACNA Architectural Sheet Metal Manual
- Roofing Construction & Estimating
- NRCA Roofing Manual – Membrane Roofing Systems
- NRCA Roofing Manual – Metal Panel & SPF Roof Systems
- NRCA Roofing Manual- Steep-Slope Roof Systems
- NRCA Roofing Manual – Architectural Metal Flashing
- NRCA Waterproofing Manual
- Florida Building Code – Building
- Florida Building Code – HVHZ
These are the current editions listed by the state and are stocked in-house, which means when you place an order, there is no need to wait on the publisher, we’ll get your books shipped immediately! (Usually the same day when orders are placed before 4 pm M-F).
Because we order a large volume of books, we get a pretty significant discount from publishing companies, and we pass the savings right on to you. Our complete exam prep book package is only $1,175.00, an unbelievably low price! Compare prices from other schools for the exact same books and you’ll see the difference!
Check out the state’s list of Reference Books for your target exam date. If you just need a couple specific books, they are available for individual purchase.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 15 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.