This Package is for RENTAL BOOKS only!
Please Call for availability (813)325-5574
This all-inclusive package is exactly the same as our most popular exam prep package, only with rental books instead of new books. It will fully prepare you to pass the Business & Finance, Contract Administration and Project Management exams, for a General, Builder, or Residential license. Like our traditional exam prep package, it includes absolutely everything needed for all three exams, and you get a $525 rebate when you return your rental books to our office within 4 months of your order date.
You will receive all sixteen required Exam Books pre-tabbed and highlighted:
- Florida Contractor’s Manual
- AIA Documents (A-201, A-401, and A-701)
- Builder’s Guide to Accounting
- Walker’s Estimator’s Reference
- Design & Control of Concrete Mixtures
- OSHA Regulations
- Placing Reinforcing Bars
- Principles & Practices of Commercial Construction
- Gypsum Panel Products
- Energy Efficient Building Construction
- Florida Building Code – Building
- Florida Building Code – Residential
- Florida Building Code – Existing Building
- Florida Building Code – Accessibility
- Florida Building Code – Energy Conservation
The most valuable part of this package is our very popular Learning Program, which features four study modules: Exam Review lessons, realistic Study Questions, interactive Flash Cards, and randomly-generated Practice Exams (these match the Pearson Vue computer interface). You will also be able to access our Math modules that will help you with the problem-solving techniques needed to answer Business & Finance accounting questions and Trade Knowledge estimating questions. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you do not skip over the Exam Review lessons even though your books are already tabbed and highlighted. Going through this module heavily contributes to the success of our students.
The system also includes an interactive to-do list to keep you on course, a digital study coach to offer advice and encouragement, and free instructor phone support when you just need a little extra coaching.
All of these features are included in the package price of $1500, with a $500 refund on the rental books, once returned within the 4-month rental period.