Exam Reference Book Set (Trade Knowledge)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The examinations to obtain a Florida contractor’s license are open-book tests. This reference book set includes the thirteen remaining exam books needed to pass the trade knowledge exams (Contract Administration and Project Management):
- Walker’s Estimator’s Reference
- Design & Control of Concrete Mixtures
- OSHA Regulations
- Placing Reinforcing Bars
- Principles & Practices of Commercial Construction
- Gypsum Panel Products
- Energy Efficient Building Construction
- Florida Building Code – Building
- Florida Building Code – Residential
- Florida Building Code – Existing Building
- Florida Building Code – Accessibility
- Florida Building Code – Energy Conservation
This package does NOT include the three business & finance books, which you will also need to pass the trade knowledge exams. This package is for people who ALREADY HAVE the business & finance books.
These are the current editions listed by the state and are stocked in-house, which means when you place an order, there is no need to wait on the publisher, we’ll get your books shipped immediately! (Usually the same day when orders are placed before 4 pm M-F).
Because we order a large volume of books, we get a pretty significant discount from publishing companies, and we pass the savings right on to you. Our Trade Knowledge book package is only $700.00, an unbelievably low price for all these reference books, which most builders continue to use in their business practice.
|Dimensions||15 x 15 x 15 in|
Building Contractor, General Contractor, Residential Contractor
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.