Exam Reference Book Set (Business & Finance, Trade Knowledge)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The examinations to obtain a Florida contractor’s license are open-book tests. This reference book set includes all sixteen exam books needed to pass the three required examinations for a General, Building, or Residential license:
- Florida Contractor’s Manual
- AIA Documents (A-201, A-401, and A-701)
- Builder’s Guide to Accounting
- Walker’s Estimator’s Reference
- Design & Control of Concrete Mixtures
- OSHA Regulations
- Placing Reinforcing Bars
- Principles & Practices of Commercial Construction
- Gypsum Panel Products
- Energy Efficient Building Construction
- Florida Building Code – Building
- Florida Building Code – Residential
- Florida Building Code – Existing Building
- Florida Building Code – Accessibility
- Florida Building Code – Energy Conservation
These are the current editions listed by the state and are stocked in-house, which means when you place an order, there is no need to wait on the publisher, we’ll get your books shipped immediately! (Usually the same day when orders are placed before 4 pm M-F).
Because we order a large volume of books, we get a pretty significant discount from publishing companies, and we pass the savings right on to you. Our complete exam prep book package is only $875.00, an unbelievably low price! Compare prices from other schools for the exact same books and you’ll see the difference!
|Dimensions||10 x 15 x 24 in|
Building Contractor, General Contractor, Residential Contractor
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.